Do you want to get involved in the Coalition?
The benefits of being a member
- Participate in free training to raise awareness and educate about realities of sexual diversity
- Be certified and appear as an open environment free of homophobia, transphobia and heterosexism
- Participate in free knowledge maintenance workshops
- Have access to a vast network of allies bringing together influencers who participate in the desired social change.
- Have access to documentation and reference tools on sexual diversity realities
- Be informed of regional projects
- Anyone wishing to support the well-being and health of people of sexual diversity and participate to Coalition’s activities
- The person is involved in a personal capacity regardless of his/her orientation or gender identity
- Person who adheres to Coalition’s mission and values
- Person residing on the territory of Abitibi-Témiscamingue
- Persons or group of persons delegated by its Abitibi-Témiscamingue organization or company to participate in the Coalition’s activities
- Person or group who adheres to the mission and values of the Coalition
- This member must formulate his commitment in a letter of partnership at his first application for membership